Monday, February 3, 2014

That Time Again

By Dan Haring

What's that you say? It's been 2014 for over a month? Already? Whoops. Well, better late than never, I guess. The last month has been a super busy one. We're down to the very last few shots on Rio 2, which comes out in April. It should be a good time, and if your kids liked the first one, they'll love this one too!


I've also been doing crazy lots of freelance graphic design-type stuff, so I really haven't had much time for writing. But I'm working on a MG graphic novel synopsis and am excited to get going on that. Hopefully the rest of 2014 will be as good as the first month has been. But for now, a few goals:

Read more, but don't ignore the kids to do so.

Put the phone down. Look around more.

Draw and write.

Enjoy every day.

I think that's about it. So far I'm doing all right. Hope you are too!

1 comment:

Jordan Dane said...

I love seeing the trailers for your animation projects, Dan. When you're ready, I'd love to see your MG graphic novel.